Thursday, June 28, 2007

Holy Crap! Are you psychic, MP3 Player Guy? (week 9)

Okay, the week nine lesson--SENT FROM THE HEAVENS!!! I've been trying to revamp my music collection, trying to get some new stuff in there, etc. It's just so hard, though, to find music that you might like. You can't just go around buying cd's willy nilly because those things are expensive. So when I tried liveplasma and musicmap--well, that's just some good stuff!

Now, about the DRM debate, I have a hard time being objective. I can understand the record companies trying to make the most money possible, but it seems the steps they've taken to prevent ripping is too little too late. I have to agree with Steve Jobs: if they were seriously interested in stemming the flow of free music, they should be focusing as much energy on protecting their cds. Plus, I'm broke and free always wins at the end of the day (usually).

No comments: